Your health is your true wealth. Secure it with InsuranceGully.
Critical illness insurance pays a lump sum on initial diagnosis of a serious medical problem. You are permitted to keep the money even if you make a full recovery.
It can be incorporated into another life insurance policy on a level term or whole of life basis, or as a standalone policy. Once you have made a critical illness claim it is unlikely that you will be able to get further cover elsewhere in the future.
Who Should Consider Critical Illness Insurance?
Anyone who wishes to be protected against financial concerns resulting from a critical illness:
– persons who would like to obtain specific medical treatments;
– parents who would have to temporarily leave their jobs to devote themselves to the recovery of their child;
– persons who would like to have home nursing care or to go on a trip to assist in their recovery;
– business owners or self-employed workers who would have to compensate for the loss of productivity or clients after an illness.
Features and Advantages of Critical Illness Insurance:
- Get up to $2 Million tax free if you get sick and all your money back if you stay healthy Protect yourself financially against these critical illnesses with a policy that pays you a lump sum of up to $2 Million, tax- free, upon diagnosis.
- Use the money as you wish: pay off debts, stop working, take a long vacation, early retirement – it’s up to you. Critical Illness policies are guaranteed by the largest insurance companies in Canada.
And the best part: if you stay healthy, you can get back every dollar of premium paid, in full.
InsuranceGully covers the following health conditions for critical insurance coverage:
Cardiac attack, heart valve replacement
Loss of limbs,
Bypass surgery, stroke, loss of speech, major organ transplantation
Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, kidney failure, paralysis
Severe burns, benign brain tumor coronary angioplasty
Blindness, deafness, coma, prostate cancer (early stages)
At InsuranceGully, we discuss your coverage options and provide a full list of all illnesses included.